Cars fanatics most probably agree that cars make life more beautiful than it already is. Many of us dream of owning and driving a fancy and powerful car. Few actually get to experience that. So, we’ve made a list of the most luxurious concept cars and designs noted automobile companies like Peugeot, BMW, Audi have come up with.
Check it and let us know which one you dream of the most.
1. When one says Lexus, one says style and elegance. Lexus LF-A Roadster is one of the most luxurious car concepts. Combining the elegance of the new Lexus design features with racing-inspired style, fluid lines and sculpted curves, this vehicle is a 2-door car that many of us would like to own and drive.
2. Now there comes a car that looks more like of a spacecraft than of a vehicle. This is Mazda Nagare at the Greater Los Angeles International Auto Show, 2012. It’s just the first in a series of such goodies that will be showcased at Detroit, Geneva, Los Angeles and Tokyo, this global auto show season.
3. Using the same hybrid power technology like Toyota Prius but featuring a unique shape and design, Toyota 4WingX was designed by the students of Transportation Design Course of IED Turin. With such a shape and power, it’s no wonder the car is among those we fancy the most.
4. Now, here’s a car that seems to be taken out of a science-fiction movie: Mazda Taiki. Unveiled at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show in October 2007, this car comes with a revolutionary design that changes the whole concept of futuristic cars. Following Mazda Nagare, Mazda Hakaze and Mazda Ryuga, Mazda Taiki continues the Nagare-design theme leaving many of us daydreaming.
5. Combining concave and convex surfaces, Peugeot e-Motion has a unique and extremely futuristic look. The electric-powered sportscar features a sharp crease line flowing from the headlights into the doors to continue with the rear lights.
6. Most car concepts aim at luxurious and fancy vehicles. Well, BMW Snug seems to be designed for those who are in search of simplicity, a good time and a comfortable car.
7. Back in 2008, Ondrej Jirec, student at the Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, California, designed the Audi O concept. Besides the sporty and stylish look, the four-seat vehicle was designed to come up with an innovative and powerful audio system.
8. One of the most beautiful and luxurious car concepts is BMW ZX-6. This car concept has been designed by the students of the Transportation Design Course of IED Turin and BMW in an attempt to create a car for 2015.
9. Showcased at the Geneva Motor Show, Lamborghini Concept S has managed to draw some attention. The car uses Lamborghini Gallardo’s floorplan having been designed by Luc Donckerwolke, the head of Lamborghini design.
10. Featuring a continuous flow from front until the back of the car, Audi Locus was designed by Ugur Sahin. The curvy structure makes the car breathtakingly awesome.